Friday 27 March 2009

The time thief strikes again!

I never have enough time, and I'm sure there are many of you out there who feel the same. It makes it worse when this weekend the clocks go forward to British Summer Time and we lose an hour. Just when you think you're catching up the time thief strikes again.
So what have I been doing to take up all my time, as well as going to work that is,well I've been doing this

and this

along with some other cards.
I've also been taking more photographs with my new camera

and trying to get used to all the settings

and thinking to myself whilst taking these pictures, what jobs need doing in the garden.

But I couldn't resist making this mosaic of all the gorgeous roses I've had.


Now, if only I could plant a tree in the garden which would magically give us all, all the time we need?
Don't forget to put your clocks forward......
Enjoy your weekend, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment