Wednesday 6 July 2011

The scarecrow trail

Here are my pictures of the scarecrow trail last Sunday, at Ticknall. I din't get them all but after the pictures you will find a link which will tell you who won, and more pictures of the ones I missed.
....there were so many....
....lots of different themes......
......lots of colour....
.....some very funny.....
.....I am definately going to make a mini scarecrow for our garden....
....so I now have to gather my "supplies" together.
You will find this link
will show you lots more of the scarecrows, including the Royal family and ET, ones which I sadly missed. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Linda, that looked like a lot of fun! Can't believe the work in them!
    Your roses are beautiful. I had half a dozen David Austin's over the years but they took way too much care in our climate.....but when they did bloom, there was nothing like them!
    Thanks for dropping by today!
    Jim

    ReplyDelete