Thursday 8 April 2010

Spring is in the air!


Spring is in the air!
Originally uploaded by Shabby Tiger
What a glorious day it's been today. Whilst attempting to hang out the washing this morning, ( it's a little difficult at the moment with my knee problem) I realised that not only had the daffodils finally come out, but the violets too. So, time to get the camera out and see if I could get a few nice shots.
At first glance, I thought I just snapped the violets, but was so pleased when I found I'd snapped this too.
Spring is certainly here. Roll on the warmer days and lighter nights!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, spring! Hanging the laundry on the line is definitely worth the effort. I planted daffodils and daylilies, and sometimes morning glories right around our clothesline posts.

    ReplyDelete