Wednesday 7 April 2010

Playing with colour

I still seem to be on a pink "thing", I think it's because of our grand daughters, as I've done a lot of pink knitting this last year or so! So I've been playing with colours for several projects and these are a few of the images I've been looking at...
My set of ceramic bowls.....

.....although this picture hasn't really done them justice, the colours are really pretty, (and the pink one's gorgeous!)....
Jelly beans, eat them or look at them? Your choice!


...
A kaleidoscope, having made many of these in the past, and I've had a lot of success with them on handmade cards. Very addictive, once you get making them!

...
Spring flowers, they're just an inspiration in themselves...



.. there's still more pink.....


....even though my favourite colour is green!
Then there's this lot to consider...

I just love glitter and sparkle.... and, there's always vintage to inspire...



Don't you just love colour? I think I'll be a while yet, don't you?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda, thanks for peeping at my blog, somehow its a mess at the moment, I have tampered with the html and don't know how to put it right, that's typical me !
    Love your rose pictures.
    Lovely sunny day here in the south today thank goodness, just about had enough of the rain.
    Pop by again, I might just have found out how to put the background right. LOL

    ReplyDelete