Friday 25 November 2011

The wonder of autumn

For the last few weeks, some days the weather has been glorious. Much different to how it was this time last year! We have been out and about (when time has permitted) and so I thought I'd share some of the pictures I've taken along the way.
A visit to Calke Abbey.....
beautiful borders, still in bloom....
...fabulous fungi....
....it always facinates me, this one especially....
..this was a "by chance" find!
...wonderful wildlife....
...the young....
...and the old....
....Matlock and surrounding area....
.....
...Caudwells Mill...
....a stop off for this....
.....wildlife...
.....Bradfordale...
.....
.....and where we live....
it's wonderful having all this on our doorstep...
...I don't know how much longer this mild weather will last, but let's enjoy it whilst it's here!

1 comment: